SOUND OFF: A Deaf Theatre Festival
OPEN CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Attention Deaf performing artists!
SOUND OFF, Canada’s national festival dedicated to the Deaf performing arts is announcing an open call for submissions.
In collaboration with Workshop West Playwrights’ Theatre and Fringe Theatre Adventures, the third annual edition of SOUND OFF will take place between February 13th and 17th, 2019, in Edmonton, Alberta at the ATB Financial Arts Barns in the heart of the Old Strathcona neighbourhood.
We are currently accepting proposals from individual artists or groups who would be interested in performing for this festival. To submit your proposal, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Title and description of the performance
- Number of actors involved
- Short biography for all performers
- Description of performance history (new work? previously performed?)
- Approximate running time (shows between 45 and 60 minutes are preferred)
A limited number of spots are available. Deadline is September 14th, 2018. Funding for travel and accommodation is available for participants.